-->

martedì 16 febbraio 2016

Am a Burning Man...

Flavio Fassio Paint the Burning Man, with the new tech. Painting of Transformation.
I like this period of my life and love my actual way to be,  the creativity flowing  derived from this particular condition of being completely free. Got me create a thought   in a state of mind, that don't know any boundary  or limit.

So this is what  I really am under my skin, a Burning Man.

I got a holy fire under my skin, I am  a Burning Man.

Stay tuned along with the power of my new art vision at the following link.
My YouTube Channel to look at my handmade Video. -Click here and Subscribe.
My Blog area to look at my Visual storytelling. - Click here and Subscribe.
My website to look at my portfolio. -Click here and Subscribe.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy