-->

mercoledì 13 aprile 2016

A simple consideration - Q > H - what you think about?


Today contemporary art maker has to deal with a sad consideration. Title: Q > H. This is innovation without any  doubt.
I reached at the end, this sad consideration, by measuring myself on the web, the response to my tentative for  developing  some cultural engagements  of public contents.

So, to break the spiral of sadness, who has the risk to suck me away, I decide to use the ironic part of me to demonstrate that, nevertheless, I am still here.








To be, or not to be... try to reconsider the problem,  through the  light of my little contribution.

Hoping to hear something from you, for  developing of some thought together.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy