-->

sabato 13 febbraio 2016

Spinach-Waterlilies at the end is just another concept of a "FrameworK".

Titled: Spinach-Waterlilies. Drawn wit the Painting of Transformation.
So welcome, this is just an imagine of my Original Masterpiece that is located at the Center of the Digital Convergence.

Today I want to show you some practical realisation some installation of my Art that could be easily prepared, derived from the concept of "Dematerialised FrameworK" that I have introduced in 2014.



This Picture showng a possible installation of my Art on the wall of the Castle of Barletta.


And here come a Video Projection during the night always on the same wall of the Barletta Castel.

The projection of the Video a sort of new Street Art, that in the respect of the historical hosted wall, create a sort of light mixing from Contemporary Art and Classical Architecture.

Video Projection of  a new Street-Art not invasive on the Historical wall of Barletta Castle.

A sort of new spectacle of Street-Art that could be projected on  the  historical wall of Barletta Castel, an operation of research of new meaning, through the encounter of Contemporary Art and Historical Architecture, a new way to show the concept of "Framework" possible just with my Dematerialized concept of Art.

Please subscribe to my channel to support the Project.


So Please remember to Subscribe the Channel to support my idea of new art.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

© Ceci n'est pas un "Quadro". | Powered by Blogger | Design by Enny Law - Supported by IDcopy